2+ years of experience in C# , Asp.Net , WPF etcView Details
Creative mind to create engaging designs for Logos, Banners, Posters, Mailers and all kinds of marketing collateral for print and web.
Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
Will be responsible for making all the changes requested by brand managers on their websites.
Knowledge of Responsive Web Designing.
1) Experience SAP ABAP / HANA or Java Development
2) Currently should be in break
Experience :1-2 years in any vertical of Insurance (Life, general, Agency)
Would prefer only women on break
1.Responsible for L3 functional and technical support activities for a vendor based application used for Corporate Banking-Cash management domain
2.Study user requirement, development, Tech specifications, design, code, unit test and implement systems in line with group standards and regulatory requirements in order to meet business requirements.
3.Re-engineer solutions for legacy applications using latest tools and technology
4.Work as a solution provider in improving customer experience using technology
Should be a quick learner
1. Coordinate with different departments (e.g. Project services, performance managmenet, HR etc) to gather & analyze the information
2.Monitoring & tracking of organization KPIs.
3.Maintain the Key Projects portfolio for CIB IT
4.Prepare presentation for the Sr. Management
1.Partner with Solution Owners, Business stakeholders, Enterprise Architecture, Dev, Test, SE in analyzing requirements, analyzing impacts, proposing designs, fleshing these out to detailed designs, and finally driving the designs to completion through Feature Team virtual team leadership across PM, Dev, and Test
2. Engage with business process units and work closely with upstream and downstream application owners to effectively build a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with these teams through consistent on-time, on–budget delivery
3. Coordinate deliverables and dependencies with other groups to hit project milestones.
4. Build cross-team coordination and a community with other engineers relating to challenges & opportunities in the areas of app to app and business to business integrations
1.Individual contributor role that allows a great deal of interaction and understanding of the business.
2.Demonstration of initiative and drive to get projects executed along with good communication skills will allow the individual to next role.
3.Priorities and schedules of project will be communicated at this time.
4.Understand the SDLC, Incident and change management process
Will create and maintain customer-facing e-commerce systems.
• Should be able to demonstrate your extensive experience as a Java architect.
• Should know well to integrate with critical business systems including SAP or other ERP solutions and web content management systems.
You will identify talents for open positions, recommend them to hiring teams, and manage all interview activity.
2. You will drive innovation in recruitment
3.You will ensure consistent communication to hiring teams regarding candidates and search status
1. Good communication skill
2. Good knowledge in Asp.NET-C#,SQL
3. Should have good hand-on experience
4. Should have handled team of at-least 4 membersView Details
· Lead Practice Development Architect for the Insurance practice
· Own and drive Practice Development Initiatives around productized offerings, Analytics, Automation and BPaaS
· Build reusable collateral and contribute to the knowledge repository
· Maintain networks and relationships to keep abreast of competitors’ activities and develop and maintains effective business relationships in the industryView Details
AVTAR has helped me secure this job and bringing back my confidence. I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart.
Irrespective of the country, culture or religion, it is the same dilemma a working woman goes through – how to balance personal life and professional life. Thanks to the effort of women like Saundarya Rajesh, now it is possible to have second innings for women who kept aside their careers in order to take care of their family needs.