• Should have 9 to 11Yrs of experience with minimum 3 Yrs of relevant experience in Project Management.• Should be very strong in Project Management.• Career progression should be that of a Software Engineer, SSE, Tech Lead/Project Lead and then into Project Management (Technology is not a constraint).View Details
• Should have worked preferably with some FMCG, modern retail, foods etc.
• Excellent knowledge & working skill to work on MS Office (Excel, Ms Word etc)
• Should have worked on SAP & have sound working knowledge
• Provide coaching and feedback to the associates
• Assign and monitor daily work log
• Address associates various concerns and resolve it
• Monitor team’s performance and initiate and implement action plans to improve bottom quartile performance
• Administrative tasks (Attendance, leave tracking, arrange transport)
• Work with other operational and support functions
• Ensure quality of work is maintained at an appropriate level
• Groom and develop associates to move to the next level
• Identify TNA and conduct trainings/refresher trainings as required
• Manage attrition and absenteeism
• Drive hygiene among the team members in terms of on floor time, tardiness
• Initiate process improvement plans as and when applicable
• Ensure all the compliance parameters are met by the team
• Ensuring to follow up with different operational functions and within the team to ensure the client SLA’s are met
• Candidate must have some basic understanding on the cloud / Networking / Virtualization.
• Candidate should interest to learn AWS during the interview process.
• Exposure to basic networking concepts.
An AVP, Threat Detection Analyst (Level 2) participates in daily shift monitoring directly responsible for responding to security alerts. The analyst provides a technical escalation point during security alert triage, establishing extent of threat, business impacts and then advising and performing the most suitable course of action to contain and remedy the escalation. The analyst makes the determination if the escalated security alert should be declared an incident. The analyst maintains a good knowledge of the threat landscape, helps enhance current techniques and provides support in the identification of new methods of detecting threats. They will perform detailed analysis of security alerts, using analytical skills and advanced knowledge of IT security and network threats.View Details
A Threat Detection Analyst Level 1 participates in coverage for alert monitoring and incident detection and also supports preliminary incident response where appropriate. The L1 Analyst is responsible for the initial triage of security alerts and indicators generated by the incident monitoring systems (e.g. Splunk ES). This will require personnel to look at the highest number of alerts, while performing the lowest level of analysis. Analysts continuously monitor the alert queue for new alerts and are direct consumers of the JSOC configured security suite. The role determines if an alert is deemed an incident and will be required to query referential information such as events to add context to the alert.View Details
• Advising on the transfer pricing planning aspects of inter-company arrangements
• Monitor and analyze existing and proposed tax legislation and define and implement appropriate global strategies
• Prepare / review transfer pricing documentation reports
• Prepare and Maintain the CbC Reporting and Master file of group companies
• Collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and reporting results and recommendations
1. Good communication skill
2. Good knowledge in Asp.NET-C#,SQL
3. Should have good hand-on experience
4. Should have handled team of at-least 4 membersView Details
· Lead Practice Development Architect for the Insurance practice
· Own and drive Practice Development Initiatives around productized offerings, Analytics, Automation and BPaaS
· Build reusable collateral and contribute to the knowledge repository
· Maintain networks and relationships to keep abreast of competitors’ activities and develop and maintains effective business relationships in the industryView Details
AVTAR has helped me secure this job and bringing back my confidence. I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart.
Irrespective of the country, culture or religion, it is the same dilemma a working woman goes through – how to balance personal life and professional life. Thanks to the effort of women like Saundarya Rajesh, now it is possible to have second innings for women who kept aside their careers in order to take care of their family needs.