To proactively seek out and develop new business opportunities for the category.
• To ensure that financial plans are developed in line with market trends, balancing risks and opportunities and to develop contingency plans to achieve net margin plan for the category and maximise profitability while controlling overall stocks at the budgeted norms.
• Sourcing and development of own label with the product strategy, to offer a balance of choice, value, quality, and desirability to the consumer.
• To ensure that Category space plans are developed so that the optimum ranges for each size of store are displayed while delivering the required returns per square foot.
Vendor - short listing based on consumer requirements along with the concerned Buyer and Merchandiser.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related area, or equivalent experience.
• 9 or more years of relevant industry experience.
• Four or more years of experience managing a team of 10+ engineers.
• Strong technical background with hands on technical capabilities to step in as and when needed.
• Experience programming in Java/J2EE /web applications.
• Proven experience in developing web based applications.
• Experience in Micro services Architecture.
• Extensive experience in DevOps and Security.
• Experience in Agile methodology and experience in moving a waterfall development team to an agile development team.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
1. Good communication skill
2. Good knowledge in Asp.NET-C#,SQL
3. Should have good hand-on experience
4. Should have handled team of at-least 4 membersView Details
· Lead Practice Development Architect for the Insurance practice
· Own and drive Practice Development Initiatives around productized offerings, Analytics, Automation and BPaaS
· Build reusable collateral and contribute to the knowledge repository
· Maintain networks and relationships to keep abreast of competitors’ activities and develop and maintains effective business relationships in the industryView Details
AVTAR has helped me secure this job and bringing back my confidence. I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart.
Irrespective of the country, culture or religion, it is the same dilemma a working woman goes through – how to balance personal life and professional life. Thanks to the effort of women like Saundarya Rajesh, now it is possible to have second innings for women who kept aside their careers in order to take care of their family needs.