- Driving the customer quality mindset in the organization by conducting quality briefings, trainings, sending mailers and other creative ways to drive customer centricity.
- Drive a - Customer First- culture in the organization through workshop, coachings, trainings and other activities to engrain the culture.
- Listen and evaluate customer service calls and identify areas of improvement for coaching by Team Leaders.
- Call calibrations along with the team leaders and regional managers.
- Publish quality and coaching reports for the Regional managers.
- As required, partner with external vendors/stakeholders to ensure teams are engaged and effectively utilizing the best tools available.
- Independently gather, analyze and prepare data from external market relevant to best practices in quality assurance
Who we are looking for:
An ideal candidate for this role would be someone, who has worked as Quality Manager or Customer Experience Manager, regardless of the Industry. If you think Customer first and have turned-around customer satisfaction in any field you could be the right fit for this role.
- Master's degree in Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Customer Service or project management.
- Career break between 6 months to 2 years
- High energy with strong desire to achieve and proven capabilities of multi-tasking and working under pressure and deadlines.
- Strong abilities to build relationships and manage multiple stakeholders' interests.
- Open- and cross-culturally minded.
- Passionate, strong initiative, self-driven with commitment to succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong customer focus and drive to make an impact
- Excellent problem-solving, critical-thinking, decision-making, and influencing skills
- Good written and conversational English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Someone who has an experience of cultural transformation will be an added advantage.
AVTAR has helped me secure this job and bringing back my confidence. I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart.
Irrespective of the country, culture or religion, it is the same dilemma a working woman goes through – how to balance personal life and professional life. Thanks to the effort of women like Saundarya Rajesh, now it is possible to have second innings for women who kept aside their careers in order to take care of their family needs.