a) Map / Identify the overlap and duplication of sales activities between Sales & CS teams
b) Work with CS & Sales leaders to identify optimum points of interaction with different teams and functions and activities/ intra team activities
c) Quantify waste and identify opportunities to drive efficiencies
d) Improve efficiency by redefining the new blue print for Sales- CS engagement
Who we are looking for :
An ideal candidate for this role would be someone, who has worked has prior experience in Process mapping and driving improvements, regardless of the Industry.
- Master's degree in Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in process improvement / project management.
- Career break between 6 months to 2 years
- High energy with strong desire to achieve and proven capabilities of multi-tasking and working under pressure and deadlines.
- Strong abilities to build relationships and manage multiple stakeholders' interests.
- Open- and cross-culturally minded.
- Passionate, strong initiative, self-driven with commitment to succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong customer focus and drive to make an impact
- Excellent problem-solving, critical-thinking, decision-making, and influencing skills
- Good written and conversational English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Someone who has an experience of cultural transformation will be an added advantage.
AVTAR has helped me secure this job and bringing back my confidence. I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart.
Irrespective of the country, culture or religion, it is the same dilemma a working woman goes through – how to balance personal life and professional life. Thanks to the effort of women like Saundarya Rajesh, now it is possible to have second innings for women who kept aside their careers in order to take care of their family needs.